Thursday, December 28, 2006

How to make money

It was exactly one year ago when I first became interested in making my own website. I was a Sergeant in the U.S. Army stationed in Germany and a good friend of mine, Marsh Uele, would often mention his online success in Internet marketing. Initially I was hesitant to get started. It seemed like there was just too much that I did not know for me to be able to actually do it. Although I was not very confident to start, I learned the basics and got started. The first few months were full of submitting my site directories, writing articles and submitting to article directories, writing content etc. It took a few months before I started to make even a little money. After about 3 months I began to see my hard work start to pay off. There were many times that I thought, is this really worth the time? The number one thing I have learned in trying to make money online is that you can never give up. It has been one year now since I began my journey and I am now making money online on a daily basis. I now earn on average thirty to fifty dollars a day and it seems to rise every few weeks. The first few months were the hardest and this is why, in my opinion, so many people fail in Internet marketing. If you can get past the learning curve, you will be successful and you will make money online. Like I said before, I began with no prior knowledge of HTML, web design or anything else. As a matter of fact, I had no idea what HTML even was. All I knew was that I was very interested in the concept of making money online. I invested in a program called Dreamweaver, which creates the HTML for you and registered a domain. After that I just started creating content and doing the few basic things you must do to promote your website. Now that I have gone through the first year and I am finally making a good amount of money online, I can say that it is not hard to do. It just takes determination and the mind set to never give up.

No comments: